bringing good to community and your family!
Welcome to Agape Employment & Career Services!
Employment & Career Services provide comprehensive career planning and training to at all levels and fields. We strive to empower and help individuals through workshops and one-on-one interaction, collaboration with employers and companies, and organizing career and recruitment fairs. We successfully trained and helped hundreds of people to obtain full time jobs. The offered workshops include:
EMPLOYMENT & CAREER SERVICES
We are committed to provide individuals with right tools to succeed in their careers. Please email us to check on workshops and career events availability (Career@AgapeCS.org).
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Immigration and Citizenship
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Resume, Interview, and Job Searching Skills
- Medical Billing and Coding
- QuickBooks and Bookkeeping
- Microsoft Office Computer
- Engineering Drawing (AutoCAD and Revit MEP)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Exam Review
- Professional Engineer (PE) Exam Review
- PhotoShop (Graphics Design)
- SAT Test Prep Classes
- College Admission, Planning and Scholarships
- Internet Parental Control